The story transports readers into another time and place.
- Transform Your Life 730 Inspirations.
- North America's Forgotten Past.
- Through it All Ive Always Laughed: Memoirs of Count Arthur Strong;
- The Lodestone.
- People of the Fire: A Novel of North America's Forgotten Past (Nov 03, edition) | Open Library.
- Shadows of the Keeper (Chronicles of the Keeper Book 1);
Department of the Interior. She has twice received the federal government's Special Achievement Award for ""outstanding management"" of our nation's cultural heritage.
- Investigation Result on the Sinking of ROKS Cheonan!
- Academic Dilemma;
- The Sword of St. Louis: a romantic drama in three short acts!
- Kindle Editions!
- Midnight Poetry.
Michael Gear holds a master's degree in archaeology and has worked as a professional archaeologist since He is principal investigator for Wind River Archaeological Consultants. The Gears live in Thermopolis, WY.
There are no reviews to display. It is an online community of people from all over the world who have come here to experience the series to the fullest.
More titles to consider
Our Patreon site is now live! Search In. Michael Gear. By purchasing any eBook from our store, you are not only helping support our website, but you are helping small businesses thrive in a market traditionally dominated by large companies. Learn more in our eBook FAQ. Quantity Required.
People of the Morning Star (North America's Forgotten Past)
Add to cart. The Gears have written an epic novel that combines the cultural history of Cahokia with the fast-paced narrative of a thriller to explore the all too human and universal dangers of greed and overweening ambition.
Meredith is the author of fifteen mystery novels, two historical sagas, a TV novelization, several short stories, and innumerable book reviews. Enter your keywords.
a book review by D. R. Meredith: People of the Morning Star (North America's Forgotten Past)
Author s :. Kathleen O'Neal Gear. Release Date:. May 6, Buy on Amazon. Reviewed by:.